What is a tube filling and sealing machine?
The tube packaging machine is used for filling plastic and laminated tubes with gels, creams, or other fluids, sealing them with hot air, stamping date and/or batch No. and cutting excess plastic on the tube ending, which arises during the tube sealing.
How does a tube filling machine work?
The tube filling machine follows the principle of an average pressure fluid filler. It adopts the gravitational system in order to operate the flowing system that is based upon the weight of fluids itself. Hence, with the help of gravity, the liquid/fluid is passed into the tubes in order to fill them.
Biaozan’s Tube Filling Sealing Machine
Tube Filling Machine is used for fills of ointment, cream, toothpaste, gel, and semi-solid materials in aluminum or in a plastic tube and sealing of the tube. The application of the machine is in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, foods, adhesives, paint, chemicals, and other industries.
Tube filling and sealing machine is designed with filling and sealing process to be completely untouched and single machine process. The unit comes in various batch capabilities to handle a large range of tube sizes and shapes by change of parts. Tube filling machine is equipped with high accuracy filling systems, provides clean and accurate filling at optimum speed providing high quality and product.
Automatic tube filling machines have an automatic tube feed in holding cups and then fill, seal, and ejected to the discharge hopper. Filling volume can be easily adjustable as per desired weight and there are sealing options for the aluminum tube by folding & crimping device and PVC tube seal by thermo heat sealing device. After the sealing of the tube then coding can be done on the sealing area by the coding device. Before filling tubes are to be cleaned with compressed air for removes dust.
Salient Features :
– Designed as per GMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
– All contact parts AISI 316 & noncontact parts AISI 304.
– Completely fully automatic operations for a feed of tube, filling, sealing & discharge.
– Simple Mechanism & Operator Friendly Machine.
– Auto-feeding device to load tube in the cups.
– NO TUBE-NO FILL device.
– Charging Hopper is provided with jackets for heating and agitator assembly.
– The Cup holder is made from nylon or SUS304 materials.
– Filling change parts for (1) 1 to 5 ml. (2) 10 to 50 ml (3) 50 to 100 ml.
– Air blow system for tube cleaning.
– Synchronize variable speed drive for rotary head and filling head.
– Folding & Coding at Individual Station.