Bottle filling capping machine has three functions, filling, valve putting, valve capping on one machine. Also may according to the customer request to capping outside lid. No bottle, no filling. This machine is a simple operation, saving the merits of humans, not the consumption field, etc. It can be equipped with a protecting cover and a checking-drop installation according to the client’s requirement.
It is applicable to different-shaped bottles and plastic bottles: PP, PE, PVC, glass bottle, and mold bottle. The bottle-in and bottle-out have specialized structures. It doesn’t drop bottles or nip bottles.
It can be connected with the bottle-washing machine and the label-attaching machine to form a complete set of a production line.
The Automatic Bottle Filling Capping Machine can automatically finish the bottle filling, bottle capping. With the no bottle no filling feature. The machine with scientific structure can be singly used, and also can be used with the production line. It is the ideal liquid filling production equipment, completely meet GMP requirements.
- Adopt a human-computer interface, PLC controller, easy to operate.
- Use frequency converting control, easy to adjust the filling speed, automatic count.
- Automatic stop, no bottle no filling.
- Round turntable for positioning filling, stable, and reliable.
- High precision CAM indexing gauge control.
|Filling Capacity||5-50ml (replace filling pump)|
|Productivity||60-70 bottles/min (customization)|
|Machine Dimension (L*W*H)||2500*1450*1650mm (for reference only)|
|Machine Weight||600KG (for reference only)|
1. Filling: via a conveyor belt to carry the bottom of the bottle to the filling head and bottle was blocked by the dial to step forward, this time-synchronous filling heads into the bottom of the bottle and complete filling by a quantitative piston pump.
2. Put Cover: caps vibrate through an electromagnetic oscillator, so cover up the delivery chute, through the bottle fell to the track, and then was pressed by press head.
3. Capping: filling finished bottle-fed by a conveyor belt on the turntable, the turntable through the sheave box for intermittent operation. When a bottle with a cap carries to the bottle caper housing for intermittently pauses, the capping head will be pressed lower by a cam and rotate clockwise, thus boosting the cap tightened.