Our vial capping machine ensures minimal contacts of the parts with the vials. Parts that come to contact with the cap or vial are manufactured from Stainless steel. The machine is able to fit a wide range of caps since the sealing pressure can be adjusted.
The placement of the sealing cap is carefully controlled to enhance safety and functionality. Photosensors are incorporated to ensure that sealing cannot proceed without an aluminum cap in the chute or stopper on the vial. The device uses spring-loaded sealing rollers which do not damage the cap. The sealing machine is compact, easy to install and operate. The speed can be adjusted to achieve varying production.
- Capping, capping, and capping are done by one machine.
- Three-knife rotary capping method, beautiful, stable, and good sealing.
- The bottle-feeding tray is dragged by an independent motor and can be adjusted steplessly to prevent the bottle from falling down when the speed is too fast.
- When there are insufficient bottles or inverted bottles on the bottle feeding track, the machine can automatically stop to prevent bottle jams.
- A large number of stainless steel materials and anti-leakage treatment are used, which comply with GMP standards.
- The countertop components are installed with high columns, with beautiful appearance and easy cleaning and wiping.
- At the same time, the factory’s exclusive anti-falling bottle device uses a photoelectric sensor to detect when a horizontal bottle enters the bottle inlet, it can automatically protect and stop the machine. Can save users a lot of raw material funds, while minimizing damage to the machine, which can extend the life of the machine.
|Capping Speed||≤100 bottles/min|
|Machine Dimension||1100*800*1400mm (L*W*H)|