Flow Wrapping Machine using a single film coil with three weldings: two cross-weldings and one longitudinal welding. This type of machine is aimed at food and non – food markets.
- Pillow bag packing machine, with compact structure, stable function, and simple operation.
- Double frequency converter controller, length of package will cut immediately once setting, adjustment needless, saving time and film.
- It adopts imported electric appliances, a touch man-machine interface, convenient parameter setting.
- Self-checking function, trouble can be read easily. High sensor photoelectric color chart tracking, makes the cutting position more correctly.
Flow wrapping machine is engineered to fit almost every budget, space constraint, production need, and package type. Flow wrapping is a horizontal packaging process in which a product enters the machinery and is wrapped in clear or printed film. The result is a tightly fitted flexible package with a horizontal back seal and top/bottom vertical seal.
From flow packing cookies, chocolate bars, confections, and vegetables to wrapping soap bars, coffee pods, medical items, and hardware, we have a solution for every application. Our product line includes entry-level flow packing machines like the BZ-HFFS350 to high-speed models like the Sleek 60 for up to 200 packages per minute as well as the Breezy Bagger our most versatile packaging for manual loading. This machine can be also connected with box packing machine to form a production line.
- Machinery Name: Pillow Type Packing Machine ( FLOW PACK)
- Model: Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machine
- Packing Type: Pillow Type
- Packing Material: PET+OPP, BOPP, CPP, PET+AL, and other one layer or double layer heated complex film
- Applicable Range: The machine is suitable for packing large goods. Such as masks, biscuits, quick-frozen foods with tray, ice cream, hamburgers, instant noodles, articles for daily use, and so on.
- Body of Machine: Stainless steel
Flow Wrap Machines Applications:
What can you pack with a flow wrap machine? Flow wrap packaging is frequently used to pack sweet foods, small hardware, and medications:
- Brioches, chocolate bars, sweets, chewing gums, bars, small cakes, wafers.
- Dry baked goods, such as crackers, breadsticks, etc.
- Small items.
- Some types of pills or tablets in single packs.
- but also detergent pads (for dishwashers or washing machines), soaps, etc.
The film can be made from different materials (BOPP, retractable film, rolled OPA/PE, or similar), a feature that gives even more versatility to a packaging machine that already lends itself to countless uses.